понедельник, 24 сентября 2012 г.

Bookmark



Hi everyone!
I decided to make a small bookmark. The weather outside become worse and worse, and now it is dark sky with cold autumn rain. So the time is perfect to make something sweet and warm.
This time it will be a bookmark.


I did not want to make anything complicated. It was my first experiment painting stamps with watercolor and i really satisfied with the resalt.


I added lace, ribbon and brads. Also there is a little bit of glitter around the lace.
I hope you will like it as i do.

Paper: DCWV and Magnolia
Stamp: Cozy Tilda
Coloring: Watercolor
Lace, Ribbon, Glitter and Brads.

I want to participate with it:
Just Magnolia - What's new
Joanna Sheen - So sweet
Simon says stamps and show - For the love of sparkle
Totally Tilda - A Bingo Grid (Gems,Ribbon,Twine)

Thanks for visiting!


8 комментариев:

  1. Gorgeous sweet Tilda book mark lovely colours & design..I'm having trouble finding your TWINE for the Totally Tilda bingo grid..you say you have use Gems/Ribbon/Twine...can you tell me where is your twine plz? you do need to use all 3 to be eligible to for the prize..

    Thanks for sharing your lovely creation with us at Totally Tilda chall this time.

    Christine TT DT entry manager x

    ps Plz consider turning off your word verification as this slows DTs down when we love to leave entrants comms ..thanks so much..

    ОтветитьУдалить
  2. I meant the ribbon on the top - it is crossed more-less like twine :))
    Maybe it is not enough - than sorry for misunderstanding from my side.
    But thank you for your comment and for visiting my blog :)

    ОтветитьУдалить
  3. So very sweet! Thanks for joining us over at Simon Says Stamp and Show this week! - Ashli :)

    ОтветитьУдалить
  4. Super cute, Thanks for joining us a Totally Tilda!

    Hugs,
    Patricia

    ОтветитьУдалить
  5. Sasha this is beautiful well done for winning at Joanna Sheen.

    Joan x

    ОтветитьУдалить
  6. Какая милая закладочка!Поздравляю с победой!

    ОтветитьУдалить