среда, 3 августа 2016 г.

FFFC #169 - A Walk In The Garden


Good evening dear friends! Hope you are doing fine!
So many things are going on so I really lose the track of time :(( But I hope I can find the balance and be on time with my post.

Today I want to share with you my latest project for Fussy and Fancy Friday Challenge. We have wonderful theme this week - a walk in the garden. And here is what I came up with:


I made another decoration. It was a challenge for me not to use any image but I am totally happy with the result.
I made some flowers and leaves using my dies, added some pearls, berries and a butterfly on the top.


I also added a twine and a red ribbon. Here is another view:


So this is it.
Do not forget to visit our blog and get some inspiration from beautiful creations of ladies from design team. And of course - to participate the challenge!
Thank you for stopping by and all the comments are welcome!

I want to participate with this project:
Artistic Inspiration - #162
Craft Your Passion - #323
Inspiration Destination - #97
Brown Sugar Challenge - #209
Creative Fingers - #113
Lil Patch of Crafty Friends - #38
Crafting With Friends - #26

3 комментария:

  1. Gorgeous creation Sasha thank you for joining us over on
    Inspiration Destination
    Dianne xx
    IDCB DT

    ОтветитьУдалить
  2. Beautiful Card. Thank you for joining us over at Brown Sugar and we look forward to seeing you next time.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx
    Brown Sugar DT

    ОтветитьУдалить